To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: oil printing

Thanks Dirk, glad that's cleared up, with one proviso: Demachy was, actually, a prominent oil printer. He only printed gum for six or seven years, and then he went on to oil printing. Maybe he was the kind of person who is only interested in something until he figures it out, then moves on to another challenge.