U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Etching Press Innovations: was: Presses forPhotogravure/Gravure/Ph

Re: Etching Press Innovations: was: Presses forPhotogravure/Gravure/Photopolymer

Jon.... I think it's Paul Taylor at Renaissance Press that has a rig that holds the blankets above the press in a loop.  I've seen a photo of it somewhere... maybe on his website?

The Takach mechanism doesn't necessarily hold tension on the blankets... at least it doesn't look like it would do that.  I dunno.

Hey looky what I found!!!!  Photos of the steamroller printmakers at Flickr.  It's for real!   http://www.flickr.com/photos/clockworkgrue/with/2874704862/

I soooooo want to do that!

susan