Date:    Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:43:33 -0400
From:    Shireen Holman <shireen@SHIREENHOLMAN.COM>
Subject: etching press for sale

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend of mine in Pikesville, Maryland
(a suburb of Baltimore). She is selling her etching press: The
Elephant Press, hydraulically operated, bed size 24"x48"; lower roller
7" diameter, upper roller 5" diameter; removable rust proof steel top,
welded steel base; can be dismantled for transportation. She is asking
$3000. If you are interested, you can contact her directly - her name
is Millie Isaacs, her email address is mil-mar@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Shireen