U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: scrapey gum printing

Re: scrapey gum printing

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

I do have 2 of my gums in the Soho alt show coming up, Parking Lot series, but not these Family of Origins....yet. It is an exploration in process.
Chris, will you please let us know, in advance if possible, dates & address of that show? I much regretted missing the last one... would really like to see this. (Will put that info on its own piece of paper, OUTSIDE the birdcage.)

J.