U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Tricolor gum, order of layers

RE: Tricolor gum, order of layers

Loris
I understand economy. I have not printed gum negative on pictorico in ages for the same reason. FOr smaller sizes  I use whatever injet transparency is available in local office supply store and for years I have been using Ultrafine with excellent results. I am now printing woth Epson 3800 in black ink only and it is just outstanding, not to mention fast!
I have to say that long exposure drive me crazy. Anthing longer then 5 minutes and I am going over the edge. I just love 1 minute exposures. They fit in my workflow perfectly.
Marek