U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Tricolor gum, order of layers

RE: Tricolor gum, order of layers

HP sells a paper called translucent inkjet bond. Mine is from
freedompaper.com. It's a 18lb smooth paper which looks like a bolder
drafting/tracing paper (it has some size I presume since it's marketed as
inkjet media).

Hope this helps,
Loris.

3 Ekim 2008, Cuma, 11:05 am tarihinde, john@johnbrewerphotography.com yazmış: