U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Since I just recently paid about $150 to have 40 sheets of 11x17 OHP film shipped to me, I gotta try the paper negative. I have a box of this formerly named photo quality inkjet paper. How do I oil it?

Thanks, Laura