U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives

Re: Paper negatives

Loris,
perhaps I missed something following this thread...
What is the paper you are using now?
Freedompaper 18 lb. Inkjet Translucent Bond 750 (75010C-13x19, $28.34)
or something from F.dompaper Laser Vellum (20 or 17 lb.)?
Alberto
I don't think it would be as expensive as Epson paper even with the added
shipment and customs fee. I live in Turkey (shipment fee is high to Turkey
+ we have notoriously high tax rates) and ordered this paper, it's still
considerably cheaper than any Epson paper. See my previous message to
Laura.