U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on masa, again

Re: Gum on masa, again

Chistina, I wish you a quick and complete recovery.

Wow, six 12x16"s a time; an enviable performance! How yo do it?
Intermittent agitation? Can you please elaborate a little bit?

Thanks much! Perhaps I'm being too perfectionist, but that's only for the
purpose of getting the best from the current material set. I'm not looking
for / after Cibachrome quality at all. Just something different and
discernible which gives me many options for intervention and
interpretation (both in terms of materials and looks) with a handmade
quality...

The Arista film is quite interesting BTW... Thanks for pointing to it.

12 Ekim 2008, Pazar, 11:42 pm tarihinde, Christina Z. Anderson yazmış: