U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on masa, again

Re: Gum on masa, again

After some thinking, now I'm not much preoccupied for rigid supports that
don't float, since they will be evenly wet for all the time. I will just
have to agitate the tray every few minutes which is relatively a small
price to pay. But I'm more preoccupied about developing face up floating
media; I'm fearing it will not be evenly develop + I will have agitate
much vigorously (which may affect the qualities of the print). Anyway,
it's noted as a useful tool in case of need. Hope that does the trick for
you.

13 Ekim 2008, Pazartesi, 2:15 am tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: