U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

Keith,
Have you tried mixing your cyano 2A:1B to cut down one stop?

I don't think the 15 min is out of line since I use Pictorico with gum and a 6 minute exposure.

Why aren't you using full strength am di? Or 15% perhaps, instead of pot di to decrease your times, too?

Hi Loris,

My gums require 15 minutes with oiled negatives. I would really like
to reduce this. Also, cyanotypes made with the same oiled negatives
require exposure times of 30-45 minutes. How does this compare with
others? It seems pretty long.

Keith