Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection
- From: Keith Gerling <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:57:49 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=o5sdv6bhv6B1fEGVd5FeFYVX21p/TOu+jyDQYDVvPuc=;b=EQNnQPsnMh22uIUyLtgS8eyNIdF+5KUGHXNlEySJrw7tOk/n2eyMXVnhmcSG6sI/E6rP+vsNM/LCeQIBK50YuVNQ2nCMCjy4UEiU0rknUxfNJyEU8ZqAx5fH6oxP5rhBfj5TMw91W8DelM+4nSfucK14YqgBrAh17ScmnUn3L6k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references;b=moFMYMuf25ag5gk7mb0kCs+erIBcSIRhqSoy6t6XDPH5voMq8aVFexM5ChZllzB2rovTXIOYyoy+MSrirh+eo3+Rwu3g2Ce+ZLldQAnD8OK9KsEqkLe8TrezoYR9sMzRBJFgtKLuq1eARp21xewVGouE3htcsyELH1o/8rW3fiw=
- In-reply-to: <EF2E915341974EF28AEBBB4E741EC62E@DC5YX7B1>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><EF2E915341974EF28AEBBB4E741EC62E@DC5YX7B1>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have always worked with 1 to 1, but I'll try it. I didn't label my
bottles. Is A the darker one?
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Christina Z. Anderson
> Have you tried mixing your cyano 2A:1B to cut down one stop?
> I don't think the 15 min is out of line since I use Pictorico with gum and a
> 6 minute exposure.
> Why aren't you using full strength am di? Or 15% perhaps, instead of pot di
> to decrease your times, too?
>> Hi Loris,
>> My gums require 15 minutes with oiled negatives. I would really like
>> to reduce this. Also, cyanotypes made with the same oiled negatives
>> require exposure times of 30-45 minutes. How does this compare with
>> others? It seems pretty long.