U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Weston Diploma Parchment

Re: Weston Diploma Parchment

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Weston Diploma Parchment
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:16:19 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=7gin0oquxxAkEjZUKr37X/jxfYOK4K6kW/OcadidUGY=;b=xLcDFzq9I7Q61B1jVvePyuOdnRkXkWPcbnmMok3YwRfLbEFJGdMKuvSMBgb314p7tvcSF/KlvkXwRZVW00JnRtIfZD7+P9R2KOhelKoYUQqDm/b+2/ps3TvqvZGSgQdqppbA6n6aSwJ4uniDjKYIrahIwjHEjbAM8uq0U4jf8XI=

Neal, that's what I've done and had no problem printing 16x20 images
on the paper. Glad to hear there's a new version ready. I've still got
quite a few sheets of the "old" weston diploma so I'll go through that
first and hopefully someone can test the new paper and old
side-by-side (I'll do this if someone will send me a couple sheets of
the new).

-jeremy-