U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Was Re: My morning brush with fame now Diana's Website

Re: Was Re: My morning brush with fame now Diana's Website

Hi Chris,

You're probably halfway to Missoula by now, but I wanted to thank you so much for your comments. I agree I need to put those artist statements up there; I just haven't gotten around to it, but -- yes-- I always find it intriguing to know why people choose to make the sorts of images they do-- or, as I sometimes say to my students, "What on god's green earth possessed you to take THAT picture?" Of course, I usually say it in a nicer way than that . . .

(And I do love "darkly romantic." I'm definitely gonna have to work on that decadence thing, though . . . ) ;)

Thanks, Chris! Have fun in Missoula. I know those 4 weeks can't get here soon enough.

Diana