U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Grazie mille Alberto!

Now, next level is to find someone in Turkey which can provide something
other than empty looks  when I ask for a such product :))

24 Ekim 2008, Cuma, 10:53 pm tarihinde, Alberto Novo yazmış: