U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | message to Diana from France !!

message to Diana from France !!

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: message to Diana from France !!
  • From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:34:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to list... I remember Jean Daubas... maybe you do, too -- a longtime list (and Post-Factory) reader... For some reason his e-mails to list are being returned, he has no idea why... except the rueful speculation that (a) the listserv thinks his address is Spam, or (b) maybe Canada is waging war on France (or vice versa, say I) -- In any event he's asked me to forward a couple of messages for him... But my files are in such a mess (listen, I lost some REALLY urgent papers in the mess around here -- just wait, guys, til the paperwork rises to eyebrow level in YOUR house !). Anyway, here's one to Diana, and a couple of others will follow. If anyone has some ideas to help Jean, please share !!! J.