U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: my pigment dilutions

Re: my pigment dilutions

See a new scan:

http://www.loris.medici.name/gum/2Y_1M_1C_diluted.jpg

I have put few drops of water over half of the black patch and brushed
over this. The result is a warm gray. The rectangle on the left reads R157
G149 B128, the one on the right reads R218 G214 B200. From this, can we
draw the conclusion that I have to use less concentrated yellow? (About
1/3 less, keeping the concentration of M and C constant.)

26 Ekim 2008, Pazar, 12:50 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: