U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Art Boards Gesso + pumice + acorns(!)

Re: Art Boards Gesso + pumice + acorns(!)

Thanks! Some of the black is the effect of the scan (using a fully exposed
/ developed piece of glossy RC paper as reference black - for setting the
black point I mean), the real print is slightly less contrasty / punchy ->
but it's very close (hence, I didn't bother to fix it after the scan). So,
don't feel bad about it! :) Besides, to my knowing, currently you're not
using Fabriano -> I'm sure you'll give that it's a lot (big difference!)
easier than Masa or aluminum sheets!

Thanks, I also plan to look in construction shops since I learned that
pumice powder is used for making high quality mortar and cement.

30 Ekim 2008, Perşembe, 9:26 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: