U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Another problem from France

Another problem from France

I received the e-mail below from Jean-Claude Pronier <jean-claude.pronier@wanadoo.fr> and am going to send him Gord's address as well, but maybe in the meantime, someone has an idea... If I recall correctly, the other Frenchman with this problem also had a Wanadoo service provider... !? Which suggests two possibilities 1.Wanadoo is unloved for good or bad reasons, or 2. Wanadoo is the only ISP out of France. (Or both?).