U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: fabriano artistico EW

RE: fabriano artistico EW

Paul,
I am not sure if somebody answered your question. I am looking at the sheet of Fabriano Artistico xtra white and traditional white. Same watermark on both. It is difficult to tell them apart unless you have them sided by side.  Extra white is not a bright white paper, it is just a shade whiter then traditional white. I use both for gum printing, can't tell them apart.
Marek

> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:06:03 -0800
> From: viapiano@pacbell.net
> Subject: fabriano artistico EW
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> Hi all...
>
> I was wondering if Fabriano Artistico EW has a special watermark that is
> different from the non-EW version?
>
> I bought what I thought was EW, but it is not a bright white, so I was
> wondering...
>
> It's a wonderful paper and my argyrotypes are working out great after
> acidification. I know a lot of folks who use this for their pt/pd as well...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.