U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: sun exposures

Re: sun exposures

For me it depends on the process: For cyanotype, which is a very slow
process with a cryptic printout, that I like to expose bone dry paper for
consistency, I do (did) it on full sun. For processes like print out
palladium which paper humidity affects speed and *print color*
considerably, I would use open shade because the frame gets pretty hot
under full sun and may cause the corners of the paper dry out and print
warm whereas the center will print cold -> and that's awful!

17 Kasım 2008, Pazartesi, 10:22 pm tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış: