U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 3 questions (one of them dumb)

Re: 3 questions (one of them dumb)

I'm in complete agreement with you, Judy. That's certainly how I view "alternative" prints. So I'm really very curious to know why chromogenic prints are considered "alternative." That's two "alternative process" exhibits that I've now seen (or heard about) in the last 6 months that included chromogenic prints. There must be some way to make them that's different from the way I've always known them to be done. ? I can't wait for Margery's reply to Bob.

Diana