U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: separations for gum printing

Re: separations for gum printing

See the print made with RGB separations here:
http://tinyurl.com/68cogp

See a 100% crop of the 400dpi scan here:
http://tinyurl.com/66b8sx

Print size is exactly 8x12".

As you can see I still have problems with smoothing the cyan layer. Will
try the foam roller solution later.

The actual print is a little bit less contrasty (enough for classifying it
as "unsuccessful" IMO), the slight contrast boost is a scanning artifact.

22 Kasım 2008, Cumartesi, 2:03 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: