U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: separations for gum printing

Re: separations for gum printing

I forgot to add that this is from non-oiled paper negatives -> if it were
from OHP negatives it would be much better in terms of sharpness /
definition / registration. I register by hole punch and that's not much
precise with non-dimensionally-stable media...

22 Kasım 2008, Cumartesi, 4:18 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: