U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: separations for gum printing

Re: separations for gum printing

22 Kasım 2008, Cumartesi, 4:43 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış:
> ... I did it exactly as you describe...

Let me clarify: I made a dupe of the original RGB file, converted it to
CMYK and split the channels. I split the channels of the RGB file also,
then I inverted all the files, applied the curves (devised for negatives),
flattened the files, downsized them and saved all. RGB - C is the R
channel of the RGB file, - M is the G channel and - Y is the B channel
respectively. So you're looking to the actual curved negatives on that
comparison page.