U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: separations for gum printing

Re: separations for gum printing

Made me giggle. Hehehe...

Thanks for reminding us your pages on CMYK and RGB separations. Even if I
first started with the idea of doing CMYK separations in mind, I'm
completely convinced in that RGB is a better option "to me" right now...

On the other hand if I had any access to the tools they use for
calibrating printing presses/printers, I would definitely try to devise a
custom CMYK profile using custom inks, just out of curiosity... But that
would be (maybe) too correct / machine-like working style which I'm not
interested in at all, as a final purpose...

22 Kasım 2008, Cumartesi, 6:21 pm tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: