U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Pinhole gums

RE: Pinhole gums

I have pinhole cameras from 4x5 to 11x14. Nice boxes with filter rings mounted in front so I screw in different pinholes. Overall my favorite was 0.55mm pinhole for 8x10 images. Enough light and sharp as well. For a small digital sensor I picked the smallest I had.
Marek

> Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:21:26 -0800
> From: cryberg@comcast.net
> Subject: Re: Pinhole gums
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> Loris:
> Yes, I also meant the diameter of the pinhole. Probably I ought to
> have written 0.2mm is very small (rather than short) for an 8x10 image.
> Charles
> Gregg:
> I understand you and encourage you.

Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack now. Download now.