U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color & one-color

Re: tri-color & one-color

Hi Diana,
Several coatings, often i start with powder pigment -in this case blue- , several drops of 90% alcohol , and prussian blue gouache.
Some way or the other the pigment gives me a sort of desirable grain. After that i continue with watercolor (i 'collect' colors when i am visiting cities , so there are blues like 'delfst blue', 'windsor blue' and a lot more ... and i mix until i am happy - or down the drain ).
The format is for both some 40x50 cm.
Cheers,
Henk