U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: lith printing and golfball grain

Re: lith printing and golfball grain

Chris:

...any time you want to "warm-up..." come on down...last Wednesday it was 76 degrees...lunch outside on the
front porch...it cooled to the low 60's today but is going back up again in a couple of days.

.....and people ask why I moved from living(?) on Lake Erie to Daphne!

...anyway...

terry

unfortunately both of his books are at the office and I am not going to drive down my driveway until the snowplow comes and removes the huge drifts...like Monday...