To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:15 PM
Subject: RE: re-clearing pt/pd

Paul, If you are asking will potassium chlorate cause grain right away it
may depend on what strength you are using but it happens very fast. Quite a
number of years back, I tested the FO with chlorate against H2O2 as a
contrast agent and the speed at which grain appeared in the print was upon
the first or second drop but only with the chlorate.

Platonic acid or NA2 will not cause it at one or two or a bunch of drops.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301