U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | ink-jet cyano

ink-jet cyano

Grumpy grumpy . . okay. I'd not noticed due to being so excited by the idea.
but since you are on the topic, what about using a nice syrah w/loads of tannins to make an ink-jet print. Heck, if Ed Ruscha can do it, why cannot we?
JF