U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ink-jet cyano

Re: ink-jet cyano

How about this for the ultimate alt photo?

http://onlatte.com/blog/

Forget about paper, permanence, Dmax, sharpness, and all that
20th century crap. We can print great masterpiece on
transitory media of Guiness foam using inkjet technology and
caramel syrup as an ink. While you have a brief moment to
aprpeciate the work, you'll have to drink it soon enough or
the whole point will be entirely compromised.

However, when the US Treasury department starts printing money
on this technology, I'm sure Wall Street will appreciate it,
Neil Cavuto will go crazy, but I'd be very cautious.

FYI, if you missed my previous posting of my friend John Hart
making images using carbon nanotube, check this out:

http://www.nanobama.com/

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be."