Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:05 PM
Subject: RE: Printing gum with little pigment

Loris,
Here is where the argument breaks down. What you consider a weak/moderate pigment I might be using and defining as strong. The only way for you to convince yourself of the validity of your assumption is to cut the pigment concentration in half or quarter and print something side by side. I am looking for people that have done it already and can share the actual prints/test strips.
Marek