To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:54 PM
Subject: a few questions - Fabriano EW and palladium

I just started working with Fabriano EW for palladium work, and the tonal results so far are decent, however there is some yellow-gold speckling in several .dark areas of the print. At first I thought it was a coating problem due to sizing, and added a touch of Tween 20 to the solution, but the yellow speckles still showed up.

Here's a scan of the problem:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/viapiano/3180317281/in/photostream/

Has anyone seen this before? I'd love some feedback on this...

Thanks!

Paul