U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop or via camera

Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop or via camera

I read an interesting method the other day using colour filters and taking multiple photos. I guess it only works on still images, but is still an interesting method. Here is the article.
http://cameratraders.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-am-going-to-take-colour-pictur es-with.html
It might be ever more interesting if there are moving objects, because they will be represented in different colors. I remember that about 20 (or maybe 30?) years ago I read an article about taking multiple exposures with RGB filters on color film, just for this purpose.
Alberto