U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum arabic

Re: gum arabic

Maybe, but they're also talking about darkening (cracking is another
issue) and that's my actual concern -> can it happen to hardened gum also?

Anyway, we know that gum prints are stable for at least 120 - 130 years
(by looking to the condition of actual prints made in the late 19th
century), which is fine. But the image on the page is around 2-2.5 times
older than the oldest gum dichromate print we can inspect...

30 Ocak 2009, Cuma, 10:57 pm tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: