U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: color printing for gummists

Re: color printing for gummists

I've lost track of time, having had my ISP go down for 3 days, plus other versions of normal chaos, but I found this in my "postponed" file, and figure I didn't send it... The message about *cadmium* and other paint issues is anyway, IMO, worth repeating: