Re: UV light box construction
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: UV light box construction
- From: Alberto Novo <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:13:56 +0100
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAPlpMrSQfqpHjNXItm4XvWbCgAAAEAAAAMR8HRBAWRBCjCAT8xiz0VIBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <BB730504-932E-4A26-A3C2-49CE3C38D90E@telusplanet.net><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAPlpMrSQfqpHjNXItm4XvWbCgAAAEAAAAMR8HRBAWRBCjCAT8xiz0VIBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to see your Excel spereadsheet.
Thanks in advance,
I'd be happy to send the spreadsheet (Excel) should you wish to see it - and
anyone else on the list.
Practical advice - paint the inside white. Also I built my box upside down I
think - the box sits face up with the tubes near the floor and the printing
frame goes on neg facing down. I don't think that has any material impact on
UK mobile ($B1Q9q$N7HBSEEOC(B): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile ($BF|K\$N7HBSEEOC(B): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax ($BF|K\$NEEOC$H%U%!%/%9(B): +81(0) 166 92 5855