U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 7800 scratches on Pictorico

Re: 7800 scratches on Pictorico

Thanks for your suggestions Jeremy.  It should help me in testing to narrow down the problem area in the printer at least.

Interesting that no one else has this problem with pictorico and epsons.  It was definitely less pronounced when I first got the printer, and I keep it covered, so I assume it's a build-up of some kind.

Jon

Jeremy Moore wrote:
66575de70902251217o696e60e1ofaa86288c8075e86@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">Jon,

Since it's post-printhead you could try just taping a piece of paper to the printer below the printhead area as opposed to sandpaper. If nothing else, to narrow it down.

-Jeremy-