U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | belated thanks Re: can't get green tone in gum--help please

belated thanks Re: can't get green tone in gum--help please

Thanks to all for your help. I would have answered sooner but my router is acting up.
I appear to have made all possible mistakes with my yellow layer. I did not have nearly enough pigment. The exposure was two stops too short. The curve was wrong. If you know of another mistake I might have made I'll give it a shot.
Anyway, I'm back to testing my yellow and won't get to print till Monday when I hope to let you all know that I have green.
Also, thanks to Richard for the link. It is amazing that about 100 years before Photoshop someone could and did do the equivalent of masking and layering.
Charles Portland OR