U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pond-moonrise (was: Re: Steichen image in April's 'Vanity Fair'

Re: Pond-moonrise (was: Re: Steichen image in April's 'Vanity Fair'

Anyone know which version was in "On The Art Of Fixing A Shadow" exhibition? I saw it in Chicago and was absolutely enthralled by it.

Joe