U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Re: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Wow, can't wait to see the finished print. On the other hand, I definitely
won't be in 6 colors separation thing. 6 negatives per print is way more
than I would like to afford even with paper negatives; ink is not free.
Also, I would like to have the possibility of finishing the print in less
than 6 layers. (Or, am I dreaming?)

Keith, I understand that was shot under oblique light - exaggerating the
texture - but IMHO there are still too much brush strokes for a "sanded"
surface. If that's sanded then my imagination is not enough to visualize
the raw board ;)

Thanks for sharing,
Loris.

19 Mart 2009, Perşembe, 4:18 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: