From: Keith Gerling [mailto:keith.gerling@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:19 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Don,

It is available on the extended version.   Try Edit/Convert to profile.   Here is (what may be) the first gumprint made from PS4-rendered negatives made from CMYKOG  (CMYK + orange + green) separations.

http://www.gumprint.com/leaves.jpg

This is on a 16x24" wood panel photographed with oblique light so that you can see the detail.  I've started to sand down the surface to reduce brushstrokes and pimples.  Looking closely one can see areas where the orange and green layers are distinct.

Keith