U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Here's the print scan!

Re: Here's the print scan!

Very nice, congrats. I like the image. I like the split tone effect and
creamy highlights too. (A digital negative / Which printer?)

Does the darkest parts in the foreground show some detail in the actual
print? If not, I'd say (purely subjectively) you could use a slightly less
contrasty (longer DR) coating solution to bring some detail there too ->
of course that's assuming you have detail in the original negative /
digital file...

20 Mart 2009, Cuma, 2:07 am tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış: