To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: Here's the print scan!

Very nice, congrats. I like the image. I like the split tone effect and
creamy highlights too. (A digital negative / Which printer?)

Does the darkest parts in the foreground show some detail in the actual
print? If not, I'd say (purely subjectively) you could use a slightly less
contrasty (longer DR) coating solution to bring some detail there too ->
of course that's assuming you have detail in the original negative /
digital file...

20 Mart 2009, Cuma, 2:07 am tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/viapiano/3368502595/sizes/o/

This is the print I made yesterday. The usual disclaimers that the print
color is slightly off in the browser, as well as there being more detail
in
the sky highlights than shows on the scan, etc, etc, blah, blah...

Hope y'all like it...

Paul