U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: cyanotype over ...

Re: cyanotype over ...

Sorry for forgetting those Keith. Probably it's because you're registered
as a pure gum printer in my mind. Now, I remember to have seen some gum
over kallitypes too... (Figure studies and portraits.)

20 Mart 2009, Cuma, 1:06 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: