U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Preparing Al sheets; other factors

Re: Preparing Al sheets; other factors

Interesting... What is the color of the coating (first formula)?

If it's white then I can just use this with a sizing layer on top, to
print gum on aluminum sheets or sealed wood panels. Thanks much!

What was the liquid strength of Sodium Silicate you were using back then?
(Asking because probably I won't find this in liquid form, only powder or
crystals...)

25 Mart 2009, Çarşamba, 12:03 pm tarihinde, henk thijs yazmış:
> Loris,
>
> Forgot to mention that the article can also be found on:
>
> http://www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art053.html
>
> succes,
> Henk
>

> On 24 mrt 2009, at 22:52, Loris Medici wrote:
>
>> Thanks Henk, will look at PF#9...
>>

>> 24 Mart 2009, Salı, 6:11 pm tarihinde, henk thijs yazmı�:
>>> Hi Loris et al,
>>>
>>> Just a question:
>>> did someone tried the 'old' method with the beer recipe?
>>> I did when working with liquid light (SE2) to make bromoil prints on
>>> aluminium, see PF#9.
>>> cheers,
>>> Henk