U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Preparing Al sheets; other factors

Re: Preparing Al sheets; other factors

I asked to my chemicals supplier about waterglass; they have liquid form
(something around 20-30%)... Is the addition of NaOH strictly necessary?
Waterglass is already alkaline in solution. What's the purpose of adding
NaOH? Another question is about beer; with "weak beer", do you mean "low
alcohol content" or "clear/pale" (or both)?

Thanks again,
Loris.

25 Mart 2009, Çarşamba, 12:45 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: