Alternative Photography in the Digital Age
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Alternative Photography in the Digital Age
- From: Edward Draper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:32:02 +0000
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ZdSBgCZPelko7Dm2uO+1LQlf22E/WQnZFyBeKe61IMM=;b=osxOBLR34HcSCAWL0gNvqrAiIn0d8RPe5n3Gezg3lwjZPGvzb4nowamJAxhysR0W8tc6rSK5rJB62h0fQiO6v+nYvaCvEeU3ENuj+0vFIwVX/Ipr5BVwmUwpiIj95QMjp903EDeKkmvOdPeGfKPQkzAtEuwDUUPxSrBo5F2mhf8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;b=C+OtmVStlnrtWhOi6DfBDX5u1reMO7xHvmX/D2uUMhTPmG56oTffnbVOE/hs4X+jBJvePd+whjeVhFTI2axdZrSto7zDZIU+EH0aNnp687WHBmcoQJiCc8/6OY4ifUxId0GZ9Vjr3NiPVKhNxb1YInB9yu022+eOatWe2QX9890=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I have just taken over as President of the Richmond and Twickenham Photographic Society, which is about to celebrate its 120th anniversary
I am a keen alternative photographer indulging in gum, cyanotype and platinum
I do some heavy processing of digital photographs, which I print out in my inkjet printer as large negatives (I can get to A2 and slightly larger)
I then print onto watercolour paper using a light box I've built myself
Can I ask everyone a simple question?
Would there be any interest next year 2010 in a conference or some other "get together" on the topic of "Alternative Photography in the Digital Age"?
If so, what sort of size of an event should I aim for?
What would be the best time of year?
I am keen to try to make it international, am I being too ambitious?
Thank you all in advance
Dr Edward Draper LRPS
President, Richmond and Twickenham Photographic Societywww.rtps.org.uk