U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: ferric oxalic

RE: ferric oxalic

It may help with some aspects of the solution. I have not been adding it to mine, as I make my own liquid from scratch. The few times that I did add some, there was a solid that formed at the bottom of the bottle. At this point I don’t recall if it was just with some B&S that was kicking around the studio then, or if I tried it on several samples; B&S, Formulary, possibly some of Mine, Artcraft, … The solid however, would NOT dissolve in hot water alone; even boiling water.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226